Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just some cute pics that remind me of last summer!
















I have been thinking lately about all the experiences we have had while living here and thought I'd put a couple up from this summer! We have told a couple of people our big new and NO this post does not come with an ultrasound picture! Eric has gotten his medical waiver passed to go into the navy as active duty which means more time as a family (who would have thought!) This is really a big deal for our family and could change our lives tremendously! I am so happy for Eric this is what he has wanted since he was in the Army 10 years ago. The Navy Reserve has been such a wonderful experience and as you all know I would recommend it to anyone who is wanting to make a difference. Eric has stayed so busy traveling all over the world and serving his country that he would like to to see where it takes him. We are taking it one step at a time and are going to be praying and fasting to make sure this is the Lord's will and not just our own. Since we are in no hurry we will take our time! To our friends and family we want to let you know we love you and we are so thankful for the support and kindness you have given us over the years! We have an incredible ward and great friends who have such an influence in our lives, thank you for everything!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

That is SO awesome! I am so happy for you guys. Luv ya.

Lorraine said...

I am such a loser! Sorry that I haven't called you back yet. I will try and call you tomorrow. Luv ya girl! Have a good night.

KK said...

Your children are so cute!