Sunday, February 8, 2009

When the cats away the mice will play....

Umm... she walked into the living room looking like this! what's a girl to do? I hope she makes better career choices than her clothing choices.
her faces make me laugh!

kyi and I were looking for maycee, we found her in the play room asleep in her baby doll's play pen.


I got sweet suprise from Eric this week... flowers and a gift certificate! then he called and said he was extended a few more days!



Friday was girls night! We went to "He's just not that into you" It was really funny! It's always good to get out with the girls especially when Eric's gone for so long! We always try to get everyone out on girls nights, but it can be hard to spread the word! If you ever want to go, please give a shout out! The more the merrier!!!!!

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

HA! HA! HA! I love the pictures of Maycee. She is SO cute!!! I can't wait for you to come and visit. I miss you. I will be calling you today!! Luv ya.

Wendy said...

Those pictures are hilarious. She is a funny little girl.

Amy said...

LOL! You've got one character on your hands. MMMMmm imagine that!:)

Smiths forever said...

I just love those pictures, reminds me of Maddie if she could she would move somewhere where being naked was acceppted, making faces was what everyone expected and sleeping in odd places were cool. P.S. funny Macie fell asleep in her baby bed Maddie did the same thing it was so cute:)

KK said...

Hi! I am more then happy to answer any questions that you have! I haven't met many members on here so it's nice to meet another one! Feel free to message me on my blog or e-mail me at kkrowan@gmail.com

Joe and Samantha said...

Cute family!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

hey, janae! i haven't checked your blog in a long time, and it is so cute! maycee's pictures on this post are HILARIOUS! she is sooo cute, and looks like a lot of fun. :)