Monday, January 26, 2009

After the service At Justin and Heather's home
Aunt Joan, Selena, Zachary, and Matt

Malia, Raven, Seirra, Zachary, and maycee


Eric is the shortest of all the cousins besides the two girls!








This month has been so busy! Eric has spent a couple weeks in NYC with the Navy, I chose to sit this one out! to some this could sound crazy to give up a trip to New York, but those who know me, know that being cold is not my thing. New York was cold!!! We returned home yesterday from Bend after spending the weekend there for Eric's grandmothers funeral. Shirley was one of the spunkiest,loving, and loved grandmas I have ever met! she would have been so happy to see all of her grandchildren in one room. It has taken over 20 years! I can honestly say we have an amazing family! We are from all walks of life and traveled from different places but we had one thing in common...LOVE. What a kind family! I just can't say enough about the energy that surrounded us as we gathered to say goodbye to a women who taught her children well and wanted wonderful things for them! her children have passed on those qualities.

No comments: