Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June Rush!


Grandpa playing wii
Gramps is a serious competitor, I don't think there isn't a sport he can't play and beat you at!


What the heck happened to June? We have been running around like crazy and have had lots of family in town to visit! Kyi is an official big kid! kind of... He has graduated from kindergarten and lost his 1st tooth all in one day! I was so excited for him, I remember being one of the last out of all of my friends to loose my 1st tooth. I had lost my very first tooth and was overjoyed at the gaping hole it had left I was beaming with pride while I walked to my friends house to show off my new and more spacious grill... she was not impressed the slightest she was way ahead looking like a jack-o-lantern!! Dang!
Side note... the Tooth fairy needs to pay more attention to how much change she puts under the pillow... I could have swore she only left a $1. Kyi woke up to more... I guess the tooth fairy had a long night!
We also had our favorite visitors come stay with us for a couple of days! My grandparents spent some time with us playing Wii and fixing Maycee's broken down trike! Thanks Gramps! after 2 trips to Lowe's and getting lost, (darn Garmin huh!) she has a sweet ride! It was nice to have the help and the company.
Jeremy also spent a few weeks with us. He has got to be the best kid in the world, I'm sure we bored him to tears! What a handsome boy! he let me cut his long curls off! It was a little sad but we got through it!





No comments: