Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sweet is the Work!

The girls thought this was appropriate attire for 1st aid certification!

Cute Girls!!!

That ape just body slammed the chicken.
I think I laid an egg!
ouch!

Cast of Hairspray?



What up yo!




It's a jungle out there!





happy camper!


These two caused some ruckus!



two of the best Jr. leaders!



our girls



Oops! That monkey wasn't crate trained!
we were laughing to0 hard!
Tiffany you're awesome!



Best ward camp Director!






gotcha!


What?
us?

This year I was asked to do 1st year certification for the stake! I think you can tell we had lots of fun! I had the chance to work with the best group of Jr. leaders, 15
to be exact! and 39 1st years!
Some of my best memories are from girls camp, so I was thrilled when I was asked to go! camp is a place where you learn so much about yourself and recognizing the potential you have to be self sufficient, outgoing and willing to make new life long friends, most important to feel the Spirit and the love that our Father in Heaven has for each one of his daughters young and old. What a wonderful place to experience these things! We are all so different and have been blessed with lots of amazing talents. It is interesting to how so many females can live together outside with no showers and questionable toilets for a week.
I think we showed the girls a good time and what girls camp is all about...and maybe a couple leaders too!

No comments: