Friday, March 30, 2012

Okay so it's been a while!

After a year and a half in Texas, another deployment and my kids growing about a foot, I thought it was probably time to update the Blog! It has been a tough transition moving from our home in Idaho to our current home in Texas. Let me start off by saying, there is good everywhere and we have wonderful friends here. We still long for home and the security of the familiar. So folks back home know that we miss YA'LL!
So you wonder what we've been up to down south, well lets see what I can remember...( I am a year older so my memory isn't as sharp as it once was;) Thank goodness for pictures!

Shorts in February is one of the best parts of living in a warm climate! We try to get out of town as much as possible and with so many things to see so close to home it makes for lots of fun!
The San Antonio Zoo is so beautiful! Lucky for us we went on a slow day I can only imagine what this place turns into in the summer! Who wouldn't want to spend the day here!

My favorite animals at the zoo!


It was hard to turn our back on this place, but there is so much more to see!

No comments: