Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happily ever after....

May was full of events and lots of family! My Grandparents were able to come to our sealing! Yep you read me right! We are an eternal family!! We were able to share this day with our family and friends. It was (I'm pretty sure) the best day of our entire lives. I'm so thankful for My sweet husband and the Faith and Prayers that moved him to being baptized and to progress in the gospel the last couple of years. I couldn't imagine my world without him!! I love you! My grandpa gave me some good advice when we were 1st married, " Make sure you are a good relief society wife, and he'll come around". Well, I did my best, but I'm pretty sure Eric sets a better example of charity, patience, and Faith! But I did my best to follow gramp's advice.

Just over two years ago I decided I wanted to go to the temple and Eric gave me his blessing and supported me in my wish. When I was there one of the sweet temple workers asked if my husband was there with me, I said no and bless her heart she said, " He will be". seven months later Eric was baptized. Our Father in Heaven knows the desires of our hearts!




...and this is my JOY!

2 comments:

Ruby said...

congratulations! You have a beautiful family! Love the hair cut, too!

Unknown said...

I just cried a little.