Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

It's 2:00 a.m. do you know where your wife or mother is? Duh, "New Moon", of course! This soon to be nationally observed holiday known to the dedicated fans as, "National Twilight Saga Day" ( okay so I made that up, but I love holidays!) celebrates the coming together of the dead, dogs, the clumsiest of girls, hot moms, desperate house wives, and seriously more than a few men for one united purpose, to see Taylor Launter without a shirt on...( hello Mr. Hot pants!) I have to say this movie brought a lot to the table and I'm not talking about those poor unexpecting tourists! There were cheers, tears, and did I mention Taylor Lautner looking like a fresh piece of meat...yum! k, I'm done I promise!! ( for now)
Monica O., Me, and Stacy R. waiting in anticipation, Umm, I have to mention we got perfect seats. I was thinking to myself, " why Jacob, what big musc....Eyes you have..."!

Look at all those faces, not bad for the early morning hours knowing we have to get kids up at 7:00 a.m. and off to school! I'm pretty sure we were all thinking the same thing...It's okay for my husband to go to the gym right after work for 3 hours, I can handle the kids. It will give me more reading time and my husband could mutate into a hot-super tan-hairless-teenage werewolf.
I have to make myself clear at this point in my posting, I am more team Edward, you can't fight fate. Poor sweet sculpted Jacob never got a chance, he never made it to the play offs, so really there is no team Jacob... don't worry those big brown eyes though, your lady in waiting will soon be in a theater near you, and shes H...ybride (and hot) and lets face it Bella, younger!


Until then I must leave you, I'm no good for you...
I'll see you in June [Mr.] so don't do anything reckless!

3 comments:

Smiths forever said...

Janae you make me laugh. I am glad that you had so much fun!!!!!!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

haha, you're funny! looks like you girls had a blast. i still haven't seen it, so don't spill! :) hopefully going this week with my sisters though!

Vicki said...

I agree :) What a fun night, even if it was late. I really didn't notice how tired I was until I was trying to feed Lily at 4 am (I think I fell asleep holding her) and then get up at 6:30 to get Oscar off to school!! But I still say it was well worth it. So if they are casting a different actress for Victoria, do you think they'll cast a different Edward and Bella? :)