Thursday, August 27, 2009

The BIG 3-0

I have to say THANK YOU to all of my FANTASTIC friends who were able to celebrate my birthday. I was so touched to see them there and the effort they took to make this day so much fun! I am so grateful for all of you and want you to know that you are the most incredible women I have ever met! This defiantly made turning 30 one of the best days ever! A special thank you to Tiffany, Stacy, and Rebecca for all of your efforts and to everyone else...Your the BEST!!!









I was told to dress up formal and get a sitter and Rebecca would arrive to pic me up...
We met at Edwards and blind folded we arrived at Lake Lowell in our dresses and all, a couple of guys asked what was going on and who's birthday it was. I replied that it was my birthday and he asked how old I was...Of coarse this is a loaded question...I asked how old he thought I was...This guy was smarter than he looked his reply...22 ...(YES!)Well I had to tell him I was 30 and to that he said welcome to the club... (UGGG!)
We boarded the boat to find out that it should have been a cruise considering all the amazing food aboard! We played a game of "Truth or Dare" we had to tell the truth and dive into the water (in our dress or not) or accept a dare which would be far worse. We probably learned too much about each other! Then the "Paparazzi" gave us a few good screams! We had so much fun and so much food!!!


No comments: