Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

The Forth was full of sun, fun, and fireworks! (thanks mom!!!)
The Dummar's and the Ambrose family were back out on the water for another day of "someone grab the baby here we go!" this tube replaced a tube that was ripped last time.
Side note....never send a guy out to buy a tube if you want it to be safe!
The "paparazzi" was one of the deadliest but funniest tubes I have ever been on! By the time we were done with this stupid tube most of us were too pooped to even attempt wake boarding! We got back around 6 p.m. showered and took a nap before putting on a show for friends and family! Nephi and Eric were in heaven and the show lasted well after midnight! Great job boys!
The next morning I woke up and thought I might have been paralyzed from the neck down. I honestly have never been so tore up in my life! I called Tiffany and asked how she was doing...she had been in bed all day!!
The guys were just fine, they fell off that thing way more than us!! Next time guys..next time!!

No comments: