Monday, November 3, 2008

Feeling better...

Eric is feeling Soo much better! The surgery was a success and I sleep so much better at night! Eric broke his nose while deployed and finally had it fixed a few weeks ago. They had lots of work to do they had to straighten it out, fix the deviated septum, and make his nostrils match... He can finally breath using his nose and is looking forward to playing basketball again! His nurse was really funny the whole time and even came and hung out with me while Eric was in surgery! I think we made a life long friend! Thanks Brian!

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Oh my Gosh!!! I didn't even recognize you! You were always pretty, but you are radiating light girl! I kept staring at your picture and saying, "Something is just different." Then I read your post about Eric and now I know why you look truly happy! Congrats to your family and to Eric. I miss you so much! ...I was put in as primary sec.hahaha are you still the sec? I want to ask you so much. Hope to keep seeing new posts!