Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Eric's big day

Eric has made a huge leap of faith. After many prayers, pages turned, and tears he was baptized. this was a day, honestly I wasn't expecting any time soon, but knew that our Father in Heaven wants what's best for his children and with the love that Eric has for him I knew there was a good change we would see this day. We have so many blessings to be thankful for and have endured many trials through our short time together. My heart is full off joy when I look to the future and where the past has brought us. I am Thankful for our Savior and the example of selflessness and perfect Love he has for each one of us. As I watch Eric grow in the gospel I am humbled at the magnificence of our fathers eternal Plan for us. My testimony has been strengthened and my own seed of faith has been planted and is being nurtured. Eric is such a strong leader in our home not by his words but by example. he guides us with patients, humility and love. I know our father in heaven has a plan for him and I pray that I may sustain him in all things.
my dad baptized Eric and his uncle Dave confirmed him. Uncle Dave is the only member of the Church in erics famiy it is a true blessing to our family. He seems to always be a peace keeper and the one everyone goes to for advice...I know Dave and Eric have a lot in common!
We are so grateful for these two worthy Priesthood holders to be able to assist Eric with his 1st covenant with our Father in Heaven. We are also thankful to ALL the missionaries through the years and amazing family and friends.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I wish so bad that I could have been there with you. I hope so bad that everything is going good for you both. Love you!